Friday 7 September 2012

Moving Home

After 18 excellent months with Asian Correspondent I've decided to upsticks and move Asia Provocateur to a new home.


I'll be doing my best to break original stories, provide incisive and opinionated analysis and provide a space to provoke discussion.

In the spirit of social activist blogging what I won't be doing is holding back on my views or attempting to create the kind of "fake balance" that seems to dominate so much of "liberal" media at the moment (this recent New York Times article on the subject sums up my thoughts on that pretty well). I will also try to avoid cutting and pasting from other sources as much as possible.

I'd also like to wish the guys at Asian Correspondent all the best for the future and to thank them for the opportunity to blog there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive comments won't be published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.